So I have added a few things that I think are worth checking out. My newly added videos are added below: How to build words: How to build sentences: Coders Mindset Series for Students: Please find my Classroom google code here: mzguv Please find my Screencast of my project below: Reflection for MMP:
Blog #4 Mini Art School: Effective Graphic Design and Design Layout Mini Art School Activity #1: Please find my Screencast-O-Matic describing my first activity from our mini art school. I described the activity as well as reflect on learning. Design Basic Index: Shape Workshop page 135 Finished Product: Mini Art School Activity #2: Please find my Screencast-O-Matic describing my second activity from our mini art school. I described the activity as well as reflect on learning. Finished Product: References Golombisky, K., & Hagen, R. (2010). White Space is not your enemy. New York : Focal Press. Krause, J. (2004). Design Basic Index. Ohio: How Design Books. LearnFree.org, G. (Director). (n.d.). Beginning Graphic Design: Typography [Motion Picture].
Hi Sandi,
ReplyDeleteYou are a chemist! Wow! Your background is stunning. Glad to have you in our course.