Blog #4: Mini Art School #2

Blog #4 Mini Art School: Effective Graphic Design and Design Layout

Mini Art School Activity #1:

Please find my Screencast-O-Matic describing my first activity from our mini art school. I described the activity as well as reflect on learning.

Design Basic Index: Shape Workshop page 135




Finished Product:





Mini Art School Activity #2:

Please find my Screencast-O-Matic describing my second activity from our mini art school. I described the activity as well as reflect on learning. 








Finished Product:


References
Golombisky, K., & Hagen, R. (2010). White Space is not your enemy. New York : Focal Press.
Krause, J. (2004). Design Basic Index. Ohio: How Design Books.
LearnFree.org, G. (Director). (n.d.). Beginning Graphic Design: Typography [Motion Picture].












Comments

  1. Sandi,

    I did the font exercise as well. I think the words you came up with were excellent. The contrasting words really were great. I really enjoyed how you created a screencast to show your process and explain the fonts you have used before in school.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent feedback @Ashley! Great job @Sandi

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog #1